Walt Disney World Releases Pricing on the New Star Wars; Starcruiser Galactic Hotel
With a minimum two night stay and an itinerary and narratives that sound like boarding a cruise ship, we get a glimpse of how much it will cost to experience the one of a kind hotel stay experience.
The Walt Disney World website or what we know as My Disney Experience now has a section for people to start planning their voyage aboard the ‘Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser.’ It includes sample prices for the experience, a sample itinerary, what is included in your stay, and renderings of the ship’s interior.
The ‘Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser’ hotel offers guests a one-of-a-kind experience aboard a Star Wars ship for two nights. Guests arrive and depart together, again drawing similarities to boarding a cruise ship. When you get to the resort, apparently you will enter a terminal and “blast off” from a launchpad onto the ship. Inside, you can gaze into space and meet some of your favorite characters from the iconic film. And when it is your time to visit the parks, the resort will transport you to ‘Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge’ at Hollywood Studios. The Galactic Starcruiser will have all kinds of activities on board, like lightsaber training and droid racing.
The resort looks like a spaceship, and each “cabin” can sleep up to five people. Every window of the galactic hotel is said to have “a view of the galaxy beyond, with ever-changing vistas as the ship progresses from place to place.” There are 100 cabins on board and three categories of cabins to choose from:
- Standard Cabin: Sleeps four to five passengers per room. Includes a queen bed, 2 bunk beds, and a wall pull-down bed for one adult if you need to fit a fifth person. Cabin amenities include a window with a view out into space, interactive television, H20 Plus spa, mini-refrigerator, hair dryer, phone with voicemail messages, and in-cabin safe.
- Galaxy Class Suite: Sleeps four passengers per room. Includes a queen bed and two wall pull-down beds. In addition, this cabin features a living space complete with integrated seating, a double vanity bathroom, bar area, and two windows with views out into space. Other amenities include interactive television, H20 Plus spa, mini-refrigerator, hair dryer, phone with voicemail messages, and in-cabin safe.
- Grand Captain Suite: This two-bedroom cabin sleeps eight passengers and features two queen beds, two bunk beds, and two wall pull-down beds. It also includes a living space complete with an integrated seating area, a double vanity bathroom, a second bathroom with a single vanity, a bar area, and three windows with views out into space. Other amenities include interactive television, H20 Plus spa, mini-refrigerator, hair dryer, phone with voicemail messages, and in-cabin safe.
Walt Disney World said that prices vary by departure date, the number of guests in your cabin, and your cabin type. However, they listed the following sample prices:
- 2 guests per cabin: $1,209 per guest per night or $4,809 voyage total
- 3 guests per cabin (2 adults, 1 child): $889 per guest per night or $5,299 voyage total
- 4 guests per cabin (3 adults, 1 child): $749 per guest per night or $5,999 voyage total
Now these prices do include some things, again, just a cruise ship offers inclusive amentities with your cabin purchase. I also completely understand that this is a very immersive and unique vacation experience, however, this live streamer will not be staying here for quite a while. We look forward to hearing from those that are staying and get their reaction to this newest of resorts.
Included with your cabin purchase, guests will also receive:
- Food and beverages on the starcruiser and a quick-service meal at Docking Bay 7 Food and Cargo or other select locations at Disney’s Hollywood Studios. Alcoholic drinks and specialty beverages are excluded from this.
- Admission to Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
- Valet parking.
- An exclusive Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser MagicBand.
Guests will have a choice between first or second dinner seating upon booking the voyage. On the first night, Disney said that the Crown of Corellia Dining Room transforms for dinner into a table-service club with a special musical appearance from a galactic superstar. Then, on the second night, there will be a ‘Taste Around the Galaxy’ showcase with courses inspired by the geography and environments of iconic planets. Then for breakfast and lunch, food will be available in the Crown of Corellia Dining Room. For those looking to sip a beverage and relax in-between meals, visit the Sublight Lounge.
Fox 35; Spokesmayne