Fan-favorite, family-friendly event returns with all-new experiences to ignite the senses all summer long with longer hours than ever before! Electric Ocean boasts the brightest nights in central Florida featuring the only full-length theme park nighttime firework presentation!
Don’t lose hope folks, there will still be fireworks this Memorial Day and so much more as SeaWorld Orlando’s award-winning summer event, Electric Ocean returns May 28 with more hours of fun featuring new daytime experiences and nighttime favorites. Electric Ocean brings longer park hours and allows guests to voyage into an exotic underwater world filled with dazzling lights, electrifying dance music and a brilliant evening energy that sparks as the sun sets. Electric Ocean is included with park admission and takes place select days and nights May 28 – September 6.
Throughout the day and night, guests can experience exciting new shows and then stay late all summer and be immersed in exotic worlds of light and music while experiencing their favorite SeaWorld attractions like never before. Join playful, glowing sea creatures and world-class DJ’s for a family-friendly dance party beneath the waves. Then end the night with Ignite, a fireworks and fountains spectacular that brings the brilliance of the sea to the sky above.
- New for 2021! Electric Current: For guests that love to move and groove and don’t want to wait for Club Sea Glow’s nightly dance party, guests can get the party started early with hot music at The Waterfront as our DJ transforms the night into an all-ages dance party beneath the waves. Only during Electric Ocean evenings. See park schedule for more event show times. We have seen this show and it is one of the most fun parties ever!
- New for 2021! Rescue Tails: Rescue Tails is an educational presentation that teaches guests about SeaWorld’s commitment to animal care and rescue. Guests will meet many of the park’s rescued animals, such as birds of prey, primates, and reptiles, and learn about their unique stories! Show performs at Seaport Theater on Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays during Electric Ocean dates. See park schedule for more event show time.
- Back by Popular Demand! Ignite: The only full-length theme park nighttime fireworks presentation in central Florida. Surf the wave to a whole new level with Ignite, a firework and fountains spectacular that brings the brilliant colors of the sea to the skies above the park. Guests may view the fireworks from all around SeaWorld’s large central lake, including from Bayside Stadium, The Waterfront, and the Orca Encounter Pathway. Showtime is at 10:00 p.m. during Electric Ocean evenings.
- Back by Popular Demand! Club Sea Glow: As the sun goes down, the party amps up at Bayside Stadium, where a DJ will be mixing dance music for those waiting for fireworks to begin. Featuring dancers and high energy atmosphere acts, they are there to get the party started! Starting at 8:00 p.m. during Electric Ocean evenings.
- Back by Popular Demand! Elmo Rocks: Elmo and his friends save the day by forming their own rock n’ roll band after their favorite band cancelled their concert appearance! Elmo, Zoe, Cookie Monster, Abby Cadabby, Bert, and Ernie go through the process of auditioning and rehearsals to transform into The Rockin’ Elmo Band. Awesome music, fun dancing, and audience participation are all included in this gnarly journey to put on the greatest rock concert ever! Show performs at Nautilus Theater during Electric Ocean dates.
SUMMER EATS AND TREATS:
Discover new restaurants, new cuisine, new signature drinks and new flavors for guests to enjoy all summer long!
- All-New! Altitude Burgers: Calling all Arctic adventurers! Explore new flavors at SeaWorld Orlando’s brand-new burger bar, “Altitude Burgers”. Check the menu out here: https://seaworld.com/orlando/dining/altitude-burgers/.
- All-New! Edy’s Ice Cream Parlor: Scream for ice cream! Cool off and satisfy your sweet tooth at SeaWorld Orlando’s brand-new Edy’s Ice Cream Parlor. You can check the menu out here https://seaworld.com/orlando/dining/edys-ice-cream-parlor/.
- All-New! Lakeside Grill: Fresh flavors and panoramic views await! The all-new Lakeside Grill offers guests a modern spin on Mediterranean cuisine. You can check the menu out here: https://seaworld.com/orlando/dining/lakeside-grill/
- All New! Glacier Bar: Since its debut at SeaWorld Orlando in October, Glacier Bar has quickly become the ultimate place for guests to chill during and after a day of thrills! Catch sports action on multiple big screens in shaded comfort at this spacious outdoor bar while enjoying ice cold beer, frozen drinks and signature cocktails. You can check the menu out here: https://seaworld.com/orlando/dining/glacier-bar/
Best Way to Play
The best way to experience Electric Ocean at SeaWorld Orlando and all the other great events throughout the year is with an Annual Pass, with great benefit options including free parking, free guest tickets and more.
Guests can take advantage of SeaWorld’s Memorial Sale and save up to 50% on tickets, Fun Cards and Annual Passes. The deep discounts and limited-time prices are only available May 20 through May 31.
For more information, park hours and to purchase tickets, visit SeaWorldOrlando.com. Events and times are subject to change. Follow SeaWorld Orlando on Facebook, Instagram for the latest park updates and information.
SeaWorld Orlando is committed to the health and safety of our guests, employees, and the animals in our care. We have enhanced our already strict health, safety, and cleanliness standards to keep our guests safe. Learn more about our enhanced health and safety guidelines visit Seaworld.com/orlando/park-info/park-safety.
SeaWorld Parks and Entertainment Press Release, Spokesmayne