SeaWorld Orlando Announces More Coasters and Terrifying New Additions to Howl-O-Scream
- New show and scare zones, plus re-imagined and returning attractions announced for Howl-O-Scream, with more announcements coming soon
- Guests can take their night of fright to another level with a night-time ride on SeaWorld Orlando’s newest roller coaster Ice Breaker along with fan-favorites Mako and Manta
WHAT: After a successful “inaugural fear,” Howl-O-Scream is coming back to SeaWorld Orlando, and this year promises to be bigger than ever before with more pulse-pounding haunts, thrills, and chills. Howl-O-Scream 2022 features more coasters, more haunted houses, more scare zones and more unexpected frights. SeaWorld Orlando is only scratching the surface, and guests will not know what will be lurking around every corner of the park. There are several all-new attractions coming to this year’s haunt, along with fan favorites from last year and a few re-imagined experiences that were announced today. They Include:
- ALL NEW! “Lurking in the Depths” show
- ALL NEW! “Sea of Fear” scare zone
- ALL NEW! “Cut Throat Cove” scare zone
- Re-imagined: “Captain’s Revenge – Drowned in Sorrow” house
- Re-imagined: “Frozen Terror” scare zone
- Re-imagined: “Longshoremen’s Tavern” bar
- Returning: “Beneath the Ice” house
- Returning: “Tormented” bar
Guests can also take their night of frights to another level by braving SeaWorld Orlando’s roller coasters at night. They can take a chilling ride on the park’s newest thrill ride “Ice Breaker”. It was rated the #1 Best New Theme Park Attraction by USA Today’s 10Best Reader’s Choice Awards and features the steepest beyond vertical drop in Florida.
Howl-O-Scream runs select nights from September 9 through October 31. Tickets can be purchased online at SeaWorld.com.
SeaWorld Orlando Parks and Entertaiment; Spokesmayne