Looking for Some Great Food and Entertainment? Then SeaWorld’s Seven Seas Food Festival is For You!
- Over 200 chef and mixologist curated tastes inspired by cultures around the world
- 24 festival marketplaces include two new regions: Ireland and Sicily
- 26 live concerts
- Special Seven Seas Pass Member offers including bonus food samples, discounts on reserved seating and more
SeaWorld is kicking off 2022 with a food festival that’s packed with more flavor than ever before! This year at Orlando’s largest theme park food festival, foodies and families alike can enjoy over 200 chef-and mixologist-curated tastes inspired by cultures from across the Seven Seas. Guest can embark on an international flavor journey with all-new markets inspired by the tastes and smells of Ireland and Sicily, joining the ever-popular Caribbean, Italy, Brazil, Asia and beyond. The event, which happens every Thursday through Sunday, February 4 through May 8.
With more than 50 fresh global cuisine tastings from around the globe, there is something to tempt every guest. In addition to the amazing food, this year’s festival includes SeaWorld’s expansive beverage menu ever with more than 75 specially curated cocktails and wines, and more than 75 craft beers from Florida and beyond. Discover the flavors of the globe at over 24 festival marketplaces including a variety of new dishes:
All New! Enjoy a Taste of the Irish in the All-New Irish Market: Ruben Egg Roll, New Classic Mini Shepard’s Pie, Braised Lamb Pie, and New Glazed Corn Beef (gluten free)
- All New! Taste the Good Life at the Flavor of Sicily: Featuring select wines and specialty cocktails like the New Amaro, Limoncello and Gra’it Verra Grappa Italiana.
- Savor the flavor at the Gulf Coast Market: New Gulf Gumbo, a New Orleans classic featuring shrimp, sausage and a Cajun broth.
- Spice it up with flavors of the Caribbean: New Montego Bay Spicy Shrimp and New Caribbean Spicy Rum Cake featuring Dark Meyers Rum, brown sugar and a rum glaze.
- Unwind in the Beer Garden with all-new brews: High Stepper from Crooked Can, Jai Alai from Cigar City, Free Dive from Coppertail, I-4, from Orlando Brewing, Big Nose from Swamp Head and Hop Gun from Funky Buddha.
A complete menu of the Seven Seas Food Festival dishes and drinks can be found online at seaworld.com/orlando/events/seven-seas-food-festival/menus/
26 Live Performances
Along with the delicious eats, Seven Seas will once again feature an amazing line-up of top concerts so guests can enjoy a taste of rock, country, Latin or 90s throwback sounds—all included with theme park admission. Concerts begin at 7:00 PM unless noted. Some of our headliners include:
- Justin Moore
- Flo Rida
- Steve Augeri of Journey
- Molly Hatchet
- Vanilla Ice
- ASIA featuring John Payne
Concerts are included in admission. For the best seats in the house, Reserved Seating can be purchased at https://seaworld.com/orlando/events/seven-seas-food-festival/ See our website for the complete list and latest updates.
Best Way to Savor and Sip
Discover boundless combinations of food and drink selections with a Seven Seas Food Festival Tasting Lanyard. Guests can embark on their culinary journey with a 10-sample lanyard starting at only $65 or take it up a notch and with the fan favorite 15-sample lanyard for the best savings. SeaWorld Orlando Pass Members also get the VIP treatment and can purchase 18 samples for the price of 15 (that’s 3 bonus samples!) https://seaworld.com/orlando/events/seven-seas-food-festival/
Best Way to Play
The best way to experience Seven Seas is with a SeaWorld Annual Pass. Annual Pass Members enjoy 12 months of visits with special benefits including exclusive ride opportunities, like free parking, free guest tickets, access to special VIP events, savings on merchandise and more! Annual Passes start as low as $12.75/month with no down payment. Restrictions apply.
In addition to the unbeatable benefits of a SeaWorld Annual Pass, guests can also enjoy the Seven Seas Food Festival with a 2022 Fun Card and visit the park again and again throughout 2022 for $117.99. This offer is available only for a limited time as prices increase on January 31.
For more information, park hours and to purchase tickets, visit SeaWorldOrlando.com.
Follow SeaWorld on Facebook, Instagram and the SeaWorld Orlando Blog for the latest Seven Seas Food Festival details and information. Be sure and come along for the fun and experience along with the channel at Spokesmayne on Youtube, Instagram and Facebook.
Spokesmayne; SeaWorld Parks and Entertainment Press Release