ICON PARK HAS SUPERBOWL FEVER!
Cheering on the local team, the Tampa Bay Buccaneers with lighting up the Wheel!
For all of us that live in the Central Florida area, we were excited to have the SuperBowl in our own back yard this year. But, the fact that our own Tampa Bay Buccaneers will be playing in that Super Bowl makes it even more exciting, even for ‘not so football fans” like myself. Now don’t get me wrong, I like football and have my favorite teams, but let me tell you, I have seen some super excited fans around here and it sometimes makes me think that I need to get more into this realm.
But, regardless of how big a fan you are, there is no denying the festivities, energy and overall cheerleading that is going on around us here in Central Florida and especially in Tampa Bay. I am excited to be in the middle of it and ICON Park is showing their enthusiasm and support for the Bucs by offering two days of fun and extra discounts.
On Saturday Feb. 6 and Sunday Feb. 7, any fan wearing a Bucs jersey or apparel can receive 50 percent off their ticket to The Wheel.
When the night sky grows dark, the party will begin with ICON Park lighting up The Wheel in red, orange, white and black, the Bucs’ signature colors. All 400 feet and 64,000 LED lights of the icon will show support for the Tampa Bay Buccaneers as the local team faces the Kansas City Chiefs in Big Game 55.
“With Tampa just a short drive away, the entire Central Florida community is rooting for the Buccaneers to win this historic game on their home field,” said Chris Jaskiewicz, ICON Park president and CEO. “ICON Park is showing our spirit by lighting The Wheel in the Buccaneer’s team colors, and we have 143 TVs in our many fun venues for sports fans to watch the game.”
If you’re on the hunt for the perfect place to watch the game and get good eats, come on down to ICON Park! Select tenants will be showing the game and offering specials.
- Catch the game on Tin Roof’s LCD TVs and big screen projector (visual only), enjoy bucket specials and touchdown shot deals throughout the game. Live music will be playing afterward to keep the party going.
- There’s no better combination then wings and football! Watch the game and enjoy famous eats at Buffalo Wild Wings
- Head over to Ole Red to watch the game and listen to live music while enjoying good ol’ country cooking
- If you want to pre-game, head over to Tapa Toro for a delicious brunch available from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- The game will also be playing at Uncle Julio’s, Yard House, Shake Shack (visual only), Outback Steakhouse, Orlando StarFlyer and Carrabba’s Italian Grill (only upon request)
- Looking to take the Big Game 55 party home?
- Outback is offering delicious steaks, burgers, ribs and apps to go
- Take Buffalo Wild Wings home to your party guests
- Cater your party with Tapa Toro’s authentic Spanish cuisine
- Pick up Tin Roof’s The Big Game Party Combo
- Get a Tailgate Takeout Pack and Game Day Growler to go at Yard House
ICON Park is at the center of the new Orlando Entertainment District. With free parking and conveniently located near I-4, Universal Boulevard and the Beachline, this premiere entertainment complex is easy to access for any Central Florida resident or Orlando tourist.
To learn more about ICON Park, visit: https://iconparkorlando.com.
Spokesmayne; ICON Park Press Release