Walt Disney World has revealed its latest late-night theme park event, and it showcases some of its most infamous characters you love to hate. Villains After Hours runs on select nights at Magic Kingdom through Aug. 8.
There are a limited number of tickets for each evening, giving guests a little less crowd experience for the three hours (10 p.m. to 1 a.m.) they will be at the park. There is also speciality themed food for sale and other villain-driven entertainment for After Hours participants, including a new stage show that has Hades at the hel(m).
Here’s a taste of what new elements to expect:
- A Brand-New Disney Villains Stage Show – Hades and Meg from “Hercules” will set the castle stage ablaze in this all-new stage show, Villains Unite the Night, which will also feature appearances by Jafar, The Queen, Dr. Facilier and Maleficent.
- Spot Maleficent the Dragon – Maleficent the Dragon, with her Steampunk style and signature wicked grin, will be let loose for the first time at night – breathing fire as she creeps through the park as a one-of-a-kind experience for party guests.
- Villanous Enhancements: Discover surprising, villain-inspired additions at Pirates of the Caribbean and Space Mountain.
- Wickedly Good Food & Beverage -A variety of special food & beverage offerings will also be available for purchase, including tasty desserts, drinks and dishes inspired by The Queen, Cruella de Vil, Maleficent, Hades, Dr. Facilier and even Emperor Zurg.
- Event Merchandise – Event attendees can also purchase new logo merchandise, as well as items from a curated collection of the best Disney Villains merchandise available.
- One Notorious Item to Note: Ever driven to stand out in their unpredictable and audacious fashion, while the Villains will be entertaining guests in the new stage show, they will not be participating in character greetings during the event.
Tickets are $144 ($139 in advance); annual passholders and Disney Vacation Club members can attend for $109.