Yesterday, May 14th 2020, select CityWalk venues opened for guests to enjoy from 4–10 pm daily. Self-parking is complimentary but valet services are not available at this time. Though I chose not to stream the first day of opening, I did want to share some of the guidelines that are in place when and if you choose to visit.
Important Information For Your Visit
In accordance with CDC guidelines we have enhanced sanitization procedures and implemented additional measures for distance spacing and screening.
Therefore we ask that all guests and Team Members comply with following:
Face covering required
Everyone is required to wear a face covering during their visit. Face masks are available to purchase on CityWalk from one mask for $6 to three masks for $15. It is recommended however that you bring at least two masks, especially if you plan to eat at CityWalk.
Temperature check required
Temperature checks will be required upon arrival, and guests with a temperature of 100.4 degrees or greater will not be admitted.
Wash hands often
Wash your hands with soap and water often for at least 20 seconds.
Practice social distancing and keep at least 6 feet (2 meters) between your travel party and others.
When present, please stand on the floor markings until the group in front of you moves forward.
Avoid contact with people who are sick
Please note the CDC advises that older adults and people of any age who have serious underlying medical conditions might be at higher risk for severe illness from COVID-19. Guests should evaluate their risk in determining whether to attend. People who show no symptoms can spread COVID-19 if they are infected, any interaction with the general public poses an elevated risk of being exposed to COVID-19, and we cannot guarantee that you will not be exposed during your visit.
What other safety measures are in place?
Universal Orlando continues to work closely with local health officials and our own health and safety experts and reference CDC guidelines to ensure the safety of our Team Members and guests during this limited opening of Universal CityWalk.
- All Team Members are undergoing temperature checks and will wear face coverings. Team Members with a temperature of 100.4 degrees or greater will not be permitted to work.
- Limiting capacity at venues to help enforce social distancing. We’ve also placed signage throughout CityWalk to help you follow social distancing guidelines.
- Continuously and thoroughly cleaning and disinfecting all tables, chairs and high-touch surfaces
- Offering cashless payments at all venues
Here is a list of venues that will be opened the first day. Changes may happen and restaurants are offering limited menus and limited seating for the time being. They are recommending reservations.
Full-service restaurants and quick-service food locations:
- Auntie Anne’s Pretzels
- Bubba Gump Shrimp Co.™ Restaurant and Market
- Jimmy Buffett’s® Margaritaville® (outside & Lone Palm)
- Red Oven Pizza Bakery™ mobile ordering available
- Voodoo Doughnut mobile ordering available
- Hart & Huntington Tattoo Company® (retail only)
- Universal Studios Store™ and select merchandise carts
Self-parking is complimentary. Valet parking is not available at this time. Subject to change.
Blue Man Group, all nightclubs and Universal Cinemark will remain temporarily closed at this time.
Universal Oralndo Operations Update; Spokesmayne