The 2020 Flower and Garden Festival dates are March 4 – June 1, 2020. Below you’ll find a couple previews of what may be coming this year as we remember festivals past!
Food – We know how much I loved the Beef Brisket Burnt Ends Slider last year. We are hoping that it will be back this year. Pricing is from last year so changes may occur.
- Pulled Pig Slider with Coleslaw – $4.75, DDP Snack Eligible
- Shredded Beef Brisket with Smoked Potato, Chorizo Fondue and Green Tomato Relish – $6.50, DDP Snack Eligible
- Beef Brisket Burnt Ends and Smoked Pork Belly Slider with Garlic Sausage, Chorizo, Cheddar Fondue and House-made Pickle – $7.50, DDP Snack Eligible
- Warm Chocolate Cake with Bourbon-Salted Caramel Sauce and Spiced Pecans (V) – $4.25, DDP Snack Eligible
- Frozen Simply™ Lemonade (non-alcoholic) (KA) – $3.50
- Central 28 Brewing Company Sunshine Greetings Orange Hibiscus Wheat Ale, DeBary, FL – $4.50
- 3 Daughters Brewing Phantasmas Spicy Double IPA, St. Petersburg, FL – $4.50
- Shipyard Maple Bacon Stout, Clearwater, FL – $4.50
- Boneshaker Zinfandel, Lodi, CA – $6.00
- Frozen Simply™ Lemonade with Firefly Blackberry Moonshine – $11.75
- Beer Flight – $9.50
- Vichyssoise aux Concombres: Chilled Cucumber Soup (GF) – $4.50, DDP Snack Eligible
- Tarte au Chévre: Goat Cheese Tart with Caramelized Onions on a flaky Pastry Crust (V) – $5.50, DDP Snack Eligible
- Canard Confit à la Provençal: Braised Duck Confit with Tomatoes and Olives on Polenta – $6.00, DDP Snack Eligible
- Macaron au Chocolat en Sucette: Large Chocolate Macaron Lollipop (GF) – $5.25, DDP Snack Eligible
- La Vie en Rose Frozen Slushy: Grey Goose Vodka Orange, St. Germain Liqueur, White and Red Cranberry Juice – $10.75
- Kir Framboise: Sparkling Wine and Monin Raspberry Syrup – $7.95
- Cabernet Sauvignon, Maison de France – $4.95
- Kronenbourg Blanc 1664 – $4.50
Be sure and keep checking back at Spokesmayne.co for more updates on Epcot’s International Flower and Garden Festival. There will be much more food and festivities announced!